The attitude of employees to work is a factor that directly affects the company’s development. Thus, it is vital to regularly assess employee job satisfaction to prevent negative consequences for the business. Online surveys can be used for this. Let’s consider how to create a survey on the web.
Why do companies need it?
Employee satisfaction research is a quality tool for retaining valuable personnel in the company, increasing team loyalty, improving the workplace atmosphere, and, ultimately, increasing business efficiency. Thus, effective use of online surveys to study the psychological state of employees and their attitude towards management and the company is a standard business practice.
Such surveys for determining employee job satisfaction are recommended to be used regularly. One of the most significant advantages of this approach is the ability to see the dynamics. You get the results, change how the company works, and retake the survey afterward. It is a way to get live data, real-time responses, and other employee satisfaction metrics.
Here are some examples of questions a manager might ask subordinates:
- Do you like to spend weekends with your colleagues?
- Do you believe that your salary may increase soon?
- Is it possible to live with dignity on your salary?
- Do you think you can find another job that pays better?
- Does your salary correspond to the forces that you give to work?
- Do you have a fair salary compared to other colleagues?
- Would you like to work less and earn less at the same time?
- Can you say you work in a modern and dynamically developing company with great potential?
Regular satisfaction monitoring and analysis of the results of these studies can provide the company’s management and HR department with valuable information to improve the work with the team.