PET 2021 is a competitive exam held by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) to recruit Group C employees in state government departments of Uttar Pradesh. The UPSSSC exam will announce the PET result based on percentile.
The PET score is valid for a year after the results are published on the official website.
Applicants will be called to the Mains exam for various vacancies based on their PET scores. PET results will also be valid for any subsequent recruitment exams that are announced.
The UPSSSC then accepts applications for various courses, including 10th, 12th, graduate, professional, and engineering. BYJU’s Exam Prep is one of the best platforms for the preparation of the UPSSSC PET exam.
The UPSSSC PET exam will be held offline. The UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test 2021 will be held in two shifts, with Shift 1 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Shift 2 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Approximately 70,000 CCTV cameras have been deployed at over 2,000 exam centres for the UPSSSC PET 2021 examination.
Previously, certain adjustments were made to the UPSSSC PET exam centre list 2021, and the hall ticket was to be given earlier in the month of August. PET admit cards can be downloaded at the UPSSSC PET official website. The UPSSSC 2021 entrance exam is estimated to attract roughly 20 lakh students. Candidates who receive a UPSSSC PET 2021 admit card are eligible to take the PET exam. Candidates must bring one original (valid) picture ID card to the exam centre in addition to the PET admit card 2021. Applicants must remain calm, hydrated, and attentive throughout the UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test.
Overview of UPSSSC PET Exam 2021
- There will be objective questions on the PET exam.
- The UPSSSC PET exam will have a total of 100 questions.
- The exam will last for two hours.
- A negative marking of 1/4th mark is deducted for incorrect answers.
- The difficulty of the questions for each topic will be determined by the NCERT books for Secondary and Senior Secondary students.
More details about the exam can be checked on BYJU’s Exam Prep.
Exam Pattern of UPSSSC PET 2021
|Subject of the exam||Marks allotted||Exam duration ( hrs)|
|Indian History||5||2 hours|
|Indian National Movement||5|
|Indian Constitution and Public Administration||5|
|Logic and Reasoning||5|
|Analysis of Hindi Unread Passage||10|
|Table Interpretation and Analysis||10|
Details of UPSSSC PET exam 2021
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam shifts||Morning & Evening Session|
Applicants must have completed 10th Class (High School) or equivalent certification or High Education from a government recognised school to be eligible for UPSSSC PET 2021.
Please see the official notification for further information on the qualifications.
Application Fee: UPSSSC PET 2021 Preliminary Examination Test
- For General/OBC Category: Rs. 185/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 95/-
- For PH Category: Rs. 25/-
- Fee Payment Mode: Online Mode by Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI or Bank Challan
UPSSSC PET 2021: Follow COVID 19 protocol and review the forbidden goods list
- To minimise any last-minute problems, candidates should go through all the exam-day rules.
- Candidates have to wear face masks while taking the exam.
- The UPSSSC PET admission card 2021 must be brought to the exam centre with an original photo ID card.
- Mobile phones, smartwatches, and other electronic devices are not permitted within the exam hall.
- COVID-19 and social distancing protocols must be followed at all times.
- Candidates must provide their own writing materials.
- Applicants may bring a drinking water bottle (clear bottle) and hand sanitiser to the exam.
There are various posts included in the Preliminary Eligibility Test, such as:
- Junior Assistant
- Forest Guard
- Junior Engineer
- Lower PCS
- Cane Supervisor
- Gram Panchayat Adhikari
- Mandi Parishad
- Tubewell Operator
- Yuva Vikas Adhikari
- Computer Operator
- Lab Technician
UPSSSC PET Syllabus
UPSSSC has proposed the syllabus for PET exam 2021. Candidates will be asked questions from General Hindi, General Intelligence, General knowledge, Current Affairs English and Mathematics, Graph, Pie Chart, etc.
How to clear the UPSSSC PET Exam?
Passing the UPSSSC PET Exam requires regular practice, research, completing old question papers, and daily mock exams. Qualifying for this exam would also require a strong grasp of Hindi, Daily Current Affairs, English, Reasoning, General Studies, and Maths.
Thanks for reading my blog, Keep Connecting with our blog, who is looking Blog Sites for Students.